Fifty Mission Cap by the Tragically Hip is the best song that is fully dedicated to a segment of a sport.
- I originally hated hockey, but I am from the Toronto area, so I have no choice about what sport I pay attention to.
- I listen All Night with Jason Smith on ESPN Radio. Dan Lebatard is good too
- when Dick Enberg speaks, I listen.
- How good is Gus Johnson at commentating a game. If I knew he was calling a game, I would watch anything – even the WNBA.
- My favorite athlete is Derek Jeter. Stephen Curry is a close second. Joe Thornton isn’t bad either because he can excel at his profession with the body of a milk bag.
- I am a huuge college basketball fan. For some reason, when I was 10, I chose the Duke Blue Devils as my team. Since then I have been a die hard Blue Devil fan. Trajan Langdon is the greatest Blue Devil ever.
- If I am married to baseball, I have constant affairs with basketball. I call on hockey when the other two are busy.
- I always read Tom Verducci‘s Sports Illustrated peices.
- Anything that Stephen A. Smith says has no merit to me. The same goes to The Reporters on TSN (with the exception of Dave Hodge).