50MC’s NCAA March Madness Bracket.
I know everyone has been waiting for this – my bracket. I don’t really have any risky picks. No early round upsets, but late round ones.
Here are some observations from my bracket:
- I may have a bias opinion about Duke, especially having them make it to the final 4, but I really do believe that they are peaking at the right time of year. I can go on about the Blue Devils, but I won’t
- I’m sticking with my earlier prediction that Pitt will be the first #1 out.
- Watch out for Michigan St. and Purdue.
- I had Arizona winning their first round match up vs Utah, but I just changed it because I remembered how much Arizona sucks. Where is the guard play? They used to be known for having the best guards in the country. (Stoudamire, Terry, Bibby, Simon).
- If a Big East or an ACC team meets up with another team from another conference, always take Big East/ACC. If ACC meets Big East, take ACC
- I have a good feeling that Jrue Holiday will up his draft value this weekend.
- Stephen Curry is not in the tourney… sucks.
- That’s pretty much it. This was a shorty because I have to get to class… peace/love/go duke.