HDIC Drinking Game
Hanging with your buddies this afternoon while soaking in Hockey Day in Canada? Why not make a drinking game out of it. Whether you are 16 (in Quebec) or 60, everybody can follow along with a pint of Molson’s or Pepto Bismol.
Okay so you can choose to pick one of these, a few, or all. Drink whenever you here the following on HDIC:
- the words “Sundin” and “Toronto” in the same sentence.
- Alex Kovalev’s team suspension is brought up.
- “Hockey Day in Canada from Campbellton, New Brunswick” is said.
- Ron MacLean refers to Campbellton as “beautiful” or “wonderful”.
- “the Battle of Alberta” is mentioned.
- take 2 shots if Kyle Wellwood scores. Drink the whole bottle if he gets a minor penalty. Kill yourself if he gets a major.
- the new Hockey Night in Canada theme song is played.
Alright, that is enough for now. That should get you right ripped for the “Battle of Alberta” at 10pm. If you have anymore suggestions, make some comments. It would be nice to know that someone is actually reading this.